Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's been quite some weeks i have left LUCT. Dunno what is goin on thr? Just hope everyone are fine when i'm not around. There are certainly someone whom i really miss back there. ^^

Hmmm...working for me dad these few weeks...really stressed and weary. Bt then i had time to figure out my life. I need a fresh start. I need to forget everything even though it is hard for me. All my life i've been unlucky in everything but it's okay cuz no matter how hard times will be i will carry on and never give up.

Perhaps my life have been a little sad story in the past but i do believe that things are gonna change. Well...someday^^

1 comment:

  1. Always looking back to the past won't do you any good. You need to keep moving forward. Although it might be bitter at the start, it eventually heals when you start to see that there are ore things out there to be valued.

    ReplyDelete