Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Confused

Dunno what i'm doing. I'm definitely not running away from anyone. I have decided to go few months ago... long before i met her. Its just her...made me stay. Now that she's gone...i should as well.

I was born for all this. I'm destined to go through it. After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. That's what i've always been through all my life. One have to keep his head down and keep holding on. The best is yet to come. And when the best comes, one can keep his head held up high, and all ur ex(s) gonna want you back.Lol.

Have been thinking alot these few weeks. All my life i've been accused of this and that. And recently i've been accused a narcisist as well. Fakers and narcisist will always think they are right. They will never think of anything in another person's point of view. They will never put themselves into someone else's shoes. And if you are thinking that I am one when you are reading this you are one too. If you say no, congratulations you are a hipocrit as well. If you are thinking why am i saying this, what made me do so, you are a truly understanding person.^^

Wasn't worth it i cried. Wasnt worth it i gt drunk. Wasn't worth it i puke in front of the pool. And certainly not worth it giving my heart to someone who doesn't RESPECT a relationship.

Aussieland is not where i wanna be. A place not where my head belongs. I won't tell you where i will end up in the next few months. When there's a might there's a might not as well. You would'nt know.

No comments:

Post a Comment