Thursday, July 23, 2009

A new chapter of my life.

Sorry guys i've deleted some posts recently because what i wrote was really wrong. If i don't delete later someone come find me gar. That will taunt my soul forever.

Tomorrow's my last stand at LUCT Malaysia (still gt oral presentation). Who knows where i'll go then? Maybe LUCT UK? Cuz Mr Wee said better nt go to US wo...AH1N1...and it's quite serious wo...I say die mai die lo. What will be will be. If Lord wants me to be with him i will be. But seriously let me die a hero.^^

Haha...Lilian!!! You really use my idea ah hahax! Real happy leh^^ The first time a hair designer use my idea leh hahax. Never in my life i'm so proud of myself hahax. ish~~ish~~Kiddin.

Since i know it could be my last week in LUCT, today i had my last plate of Iranian food which i really like. Tomorrow i'll have Korean food muahahahahahax!!! Strange, i usually dont like mutton but today i ate it.@@ I've just commited the biggest sin...killing a lamb. OMG

I walked around skol today cuz it could be my last trip to some of those classrooms. When i came to Room 27, the room was dark, i wanted to go inside and have a sit, and try to remember some of my memories here. Too bad the door was locked. I could only stand beside the window and look through. Those strange posters and pictures of giraffes and elephants are still there^^
Dunno if the smell of spaghetti and mashed potatoes still have anot?

I realise that i can't carry on like this. At least we could still be friends. And i messed it up again.

No matter what, life has to move on. I have to leave so i can start over again. Why people cannot understand me. Even the ones i love also cannot (mum, dad). It's time for me to start a new chapter of my life. Gone are the days i'm wild and gone are the days i'm innocent. You're a man now!! 3 more months you're 19!!! Still remeber the song i heard that day we went out. It keeps reminding me "make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway".

That's all i want to say today larhx. Actually also quite no mood. Today still feel very bad and is blaming myself. I miss my family. Also hope that someday i'll have mine. Just want to go home soon. That's where i want to be. Home. Family. That's all i've ever wanted. Now i've realise*.*

^^

1 comment:

  1. dun feel down la dude...ev1 did had their upset experience...it was jz like giving urself a lesson to learn n to grow...it's all part n parcel of a person life to walk thru all these..adversity make a person grows..u wil b good dude..anyway..proud det i had fren like u which can share some 'experience' wif me..n give u an advice ba..jz folow ur instinct on wher u wan 2 further ur studies..no matter wher it is..there will be bright lads coming out..so feel free 2 fight for ur own future...GAMBATE!!

    ReplyDelete