Sunday, September 13, 2009

Do you know what's worth fighting for and not worth dying for? I'm crying when i'm writing this. I dunno what's goin on but my mind tells me that i can't forgive myself neither can i forget her. I didn't know i could let the feelings take over me but it just did. Now recall back, i wanted to die that day but something tells me that if i really try suicide I'm just neglecting my responsibilities and letting everyone down but I CAN'T MOVE ON!!! It's not desperation it's the loss of someone you really want to spend your life with. I knew she had reasons, reasons that she could'nt tell me directly and reasons that i may not understand for the rest of my life. I forced her away from me. It was all my fault just because of anger and obsession. I really want her back. I fought, i went all the way to see her, but it's just not worth dying for because if i die i may never even see her anymore. It's not about moving on or not it's the loss of the one that really matters to you for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment