Sunday, September 13, 2009

Even until now i'm still thinking so much until I've reached the point of desperation. I'm suffocating. The feeling of losing someone you really hope you can love and care for really hurts. I really can't think about this anymore. The more i think about the more negative i become. Until i realized the evil i have become it is too late.

I dared to say that people around me are innocent but at the meantime i was the fool, letting my feelings take control over me and make things so much harder to forget.

I think they are right... if you truly loves someone, you will wish for her happiness and you will let her go. I just didn't love her right.

If only there's second chance in life.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes there won't be another chance...u have to stay strong and move on in your life...there is no point crying over split milk...what is over is over...it is a done deal...there is no way we can reverse the time...why not seize this very moment, pick yourself up again, and be someone that everyone will be proud of u?

    ReplyDelete